Are you ready to schedule occupational therapy for your child? Dive in with a quick screening to maximize their potential today!
POTS Now Offering Quick Screenings!
What to expect from a quick screening?
1. Once you have a quick screen scheduled, you receive several forms to identify your areas of concern
2. You and your child will meet one of our Occupational Therapists for 30 minutes
3. At the end of the session you will discuss a plan of action for the first 12 weeks of therapy.
Who is an ideal candidate for quick screening?
1. Children who have challenges in one or two specific areas
2. Parents who want to dive into therapy without waiting for a report